Below are the details of your physician search.
|Group: ETMC First Physicians|
|First Physician's Card: Download PDF|
|Address: ||700 Olympic Plaza|
- Neurology residency, Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, N.Y
- Internship, Montefiore University Hospital, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York City
- Clinical fellow, Parkinson’s Disease Research, Education and Clinical Center, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Houston
- Clinical fellow, Parkinson’s Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- Clinical fellow in movement disorders, Department of Neurology, Chang- Gung Memorial Hospita
- Doctor of Medicine, China Medical University, Taiwan
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
"Dr. Wu’s professional drive comes from her personal desire to help people with neurodegenerative conditions. “I have a lot of passion for taking care of patients. It’s so important to establish good communication because you have to know the person before making any diagnosis or treatment plans. Everyone has different needs and expectations.”"
Start a new search