Below are the details of your physician search.
|Specialty: Mental Health |
|Group: ETMC First Physicians|
|First Physician's Card: Download PDF|
|Address: ||2701 Hwy. 271 N.|
- Post master certificate, adult nurse practitioner degree, University of Texas at Arlington
- Master of science, psychiatric nurse practitioner degree, University of Texas at Arlington
- Bachelor of science in nursing, Jacksonville University, Fla.
- Associate of applied science in nursing, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind.
- Board-certified adult nurse practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Certified wound specialist, American Academy of Wound Management
"This is a safe, confidential atmosphere where people can talk without judgment, without anybody telling them they're wrong. And the philosophy is mainly to help them achieve a good quality of life with their family -- they can sleep at night, they can eat, go to work and find hope for the future."
Start a new search